Strange Times

posted on here | lookbook

This past weekend was a perfect way to start my spring. My Friends and i went to this beautiful Cottage, which was located in Muskoka. It is in Canada just to let you know. I had an amazing time there with my friends. It was very relaxing and something that i really needed because for the past couple of weeks has been a hectic month for me. So stressed out in school and work. This weekend getaway was just perfect. I wished that we could have stayed more longer. I pretty much miss the place already. The house is gorgeous. Every inch of that house is very vintage or handmade. This cottage house is something i could see in movies. I even thought that it reminded me of The Vampire Diaries. Elena's and Jeremy Gilbert's Lake House.

The Cottage is actually just right beside the lake. I spent pretty much more outside because i wanted to take photos of the Forrest and other things that i think it was pretty cool. So here are some shots i took outside and inside the house. Hope you like it. I wish i could post every photo i took but there was too much, haha. I have more photos i took in the lake house on my Instagram. So check out my instagram at instagram.com/marcpatrielle for more details and follow me if you like. Enjoy! and Hope you like the photos.

what i am wearing | bowler hat from virginblak, 
sweater is vintage, pants from zara, shoes from unif.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game