Sad Fuzz

posted on here | lookbook

I couldn't resist, so i purchased these pair of Unif Grim Creepers. I have always wanted a pair for so long now. So one day i just decided to purchase them. First of all, i ordered them from unifclothing.com but It did not fit me when i got them. It was too big. From what i have read from people online, they say the shoes run a little larger but stupid me i still went with my actual shoe size. Which was 8 mens. I ended up returning them to Unif.

They have amazing clothing and the customer service is amazing! Thanks again Mike. I re-ordered them from karmaloop because they didn't have the size i needed. So i had to size down to womens 9 and it fits perfect and i know, so shut up! i have small feet. haha. I pretty much love Unif Clothing and i will continue to support them.

what i am wearing | jeans from levis, shades from le specs,
beanie is thrift-ed, grim creepers from unif and wolf shirt from the mountain.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game