Champagne Supernova

posted on here | lookbook

One of my biggest plan for this month is travelling to the Philippines in less than three weeks! for the first time ever since I've moved here in Canada. I was only ten years old when i came here in Canada with my family. I have missed my family relatives back in the Philippines for so long. I finally get to visit them and i'm so excited for this. One of my biggest fear is plane ride and apparently the exact flight is fourteen hours. So i'm not happy with that but i will be worth it. I will be taking many photos and i will show you the life in the Philippines. Anyways i hope you like this look! and Huge thanks to Choices for this rottweiler shirt. 

what i am wearing | jeans from levis, 
shades from le specs, beanie is thrift-ed, biker vest from all state, 
rottweiler shirt from choies, creepers from urban outfitters.

Comments

  1. Hey Dear
    Great post! <3

    New post on my blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game