Winter Florals


posted on here | lookbook

I was never a big fan of wearing floral prints in fall/winter season but this jacket totally change my outlook on that. I am definitely loving this floral print bomber jacket i got from forever 21. I have been searching for a perfect print for a while now and i finally found one. For this look i kept it minimal and i wanted the floral bomber jacket to be the staple piece of this look. Hope you like it, Until next time.

what i am wearing | hat from urban outfitters, shades from le specs,
watch from daniel wellington, bomber jacket from forever 21,
white shirt from hm, pants from hm and boots is vintage.

Shop this look

Comments

  1. I like a man who can confidently rock florals !

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee it!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the print of the jacket.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great man!!! always impressed by yo!!
    we need to chill soon!! =]
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bobby! <3
      yes we do! message me sometime! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game