Into the Wild

posted on here | lookbook

The weather today was wonderful. I didn't have to wear a lot of layers to keep me warm. The snow falling down was just beautiful. It felt like i was in Winter Wonderland or Narnia. Man, It was just speechless. 

For my look i kept it all dark colors with a hint of grunge, goth, punk look yet casual chic. I wanted to wear this choker spiked necklace i bought a while back. It was only two dollars i believe. The shirt i bought from blue-notes and it was on sale for $5. The Black Velvet blazer is my favorite piece right now and it was also on sale for $69 at Zara. Hope you like this look! Let me know what you think on the comment down below. Love Marc.

what i am wearing | shades from le specs, spikes is thrifted,
polka dot shirt from bluenotes, pants from zara
and boots by joe sanchez.

Comments

  1. Cool outfit!! Awesome blog by the way - you have a new stalker!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice weekend!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful! I am now your follower and hope you got the message i sent you on your post! <3

      Delete
  3. Love your blog and your sense of style!

    First time I visit your blog & love lot of your outfits so definitly staying as a follower.

    Would you like to follow each other? It would be great.

    Keep in touch!
    Kisses
    Patri
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu as un style vraiment incroyable ! Des mecs habillé comme ça en france j'en vois vraiment peu :( !!

    Bisous !


    leblogde-joy.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game