Basket Case

posted on here lookbook

I want spring summer soon already. I had enough of this gloomy snowy weather. For this look i have been obsessing with 90's grunge punk. I have always love punk rock and metal since i was thirteen years old. One of my favorite band is Green Day. I love how they started when i was born and they been around for a while now. This 666 Smiley Shirt i got from Unif Clothing. I can't get enough of Unif. I love their clothing and specially the shoes. I can't wait for more future designs that they are going to come up with. 

A Classic Biker leather jacket is a must have. If you are a rock n' roll person and don't have one, You need to invest in one. I got this leather jacket from VirginBlak. This jacket is very similar from the Burberry Prorsum Mens Collection back in 2011. I've noticed it does have detailing similarities to the real one. I wouldn't say this jacket is a knockoff because it doesn't say any Burberry logo on it. This jacket is like an inspired Burberry i must say. Hope you like this look! Untill Next Time.

what i am wearing | red beanie is thrifted, shades from le specs,
t-shirt from unif, pants from zara, plaid shirt from urban outfitters,
boots by dr. martens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game