Boutique | Harmony By Earthwinds

Amazing day it was. My friend, Sara and i came across this really cool boutique. Located in Jackson Square at Downtown, Hamilton. What really caught my eye is when i saw the store's unique pieces. I pretty much want every beautiful figurines and statues in that store and I couldn't help myself but i bought this beautiful wooden Horse with wings. I love horses, so when i saw it i couldn't resist.

The Artwork pieces on the wall were just outstanding. What i really love about the store is the atmosphere. It does have that Gypsy, hippie vibe when you walk in and i love the smell of the store.  This store is one of my favorites now and If you haven't been there, you need check it out. It's definitely not going to be my last visit, that's for sure. If you want to find out more about this store check out their website at harmonybyearthwinds.ca 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game