Violet Hour


posted on here | lookbook

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for your support since day one and for the new readers, thank you as well. Hope you continue getting inspired from this blog and I hope to continue inspiring you! Remember to always be yourself. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year. I'm going to be eating more healthy and always be happy this new year. What are your new year resolutions? Until next time! Love Marc.

what i am wearing | hat from urban outfitters, shades from le specs,
blazer from forever 21, turtle neck from forever 21, pants from hm,
boots from asos and watch from daniel wellington. 

Shop this look



Comments

  1. Perfect jacket and I like the hat.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, great turtleneck color!!

    - Eduardo
    www.themxdapper.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game