In the Lonely Hour


posted on | photography and life.

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great weekend. I just wanted to share this photo i took today on my living room. I edited the photo to look somewhat more vintage to go with my look today. I wasn't feeling okay today but i think i'm getting better now. Other than that, i just wanted to tell you that i'm going to be busy for this coming week because i'm moving to a new house. I can't wait to decorate my new room and such. I will be posting new lookbooks after i settle down to the new house. Until next time! Love Marc.

what i am wearing | brimmed hat from urban outfitters,turtleneck from forever 21,
coat from forever 21, black trousers from hm and wearing my asos chelsea boots.

Comments

  1. You look great and good outfit.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit! I really like the hat, in particular. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game