In the Lonely Hour


posted on here | lookbook

This look is all about that varsity gone dark with a twist of western grunge chic look. This color trend Black on Black, correct me if i am wrong but i think it has been trending for a while now. I do love wearing black but sometimes i like to mix and match it with a pop of color. I got this varsity jacket when i was on my Vacation in the Philippines. By the way have you guys seen the full collection of Alexander Wang x HM, What do you think of the collab? 

what i am wearing | hat from urban outfitters, shades from ebay, 
jacket by boho, shirt by hm, jeans by hm and boots by joe sanchez.

Comments

  1. Perfect combination, I like the bomber.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game