Darkest Hour

posted on here | lookbook

I have always portrayed the bad boy image on most of my looks. Like this one for sure. I wanted to bring this long sleeve shirt back to life again, which i got last year from the Isabel Marant x HM collection. Other than that, one of my staple piece right now is this leather moto vest i found on ebay, a brand called allstate. I fell in love with the Saint Laurent one but i couldn't afford it and i was able to find a similar one and yet affordable.

what i am wearing | beanie from topman, long sleeve shirt from 
isabel marant x hm collection, vest from allstate, pants from hm,
shades from le specs, black boots from steve madden.

Shop this look

Comments

  1. Love this look!

    Fabio | www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, nice top man :D
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    http://www.nabilunity.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/NabilUnity

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!
    you bikers vest totally stole my heart


    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game