Bohemian Rhapsody

posted on here | lookbook

Today's look i mixed it with a little bit of chic and yet relaxed vibe to it. I have always love the hippie bohemian look. I think this wrinkled shirt gives that relaxed vibe and i paired it with this beautiful scarf i got from forever 21 for men last year. I just love this print and i actually get a lot of compliments every time i wear this scarf.

Last but not least, This boots i am wearing is almost vintage i must tell you. I got this boots from Zara about seven years ago and it still looks amazing. I took a really good care of it since it was expensive back then. Although it needs new soles because i wear them pretty much everyday in the fall season.

what i am wearing | hat from urban outfitters, scarf from forever21,
denim shirt from bluenotes, shades from le specs, pants from zara,
boots from zara and watch from daniel wellington.

Shop this look

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game