Beggin For Thread

posted on here | lookbook

This is my third fall look i put together. I'm so glad that it's finally fall because i love layering. For this look i was inspired by London Street Fashion. I wanted to keep it classic and chic. My goal next year is to travel to Europe and just have an adventure there. My first pit stop would probably be the city of love, which is Paris, France from what i heard people say. I have always wanted to go there since i was a little boy.

what i am wearing | wide brimmed hat from urban outfitters,
coat from zara, shirt from hm, pants from topman, shoes from aldo.

Shop this look

Comments

  1. Nice coat!

    find me more http://thescientistp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brogues and also the pea coat, & if you don't mind me
    asking what do you use for the ''shop this look'' app? & would
    you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey I got the app from shopstyle! it's free! :D
      thanks for checking out my blog! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game