The Love Club


posted on here | lookbook

Beautiful day it was, the weather is finally coming along. It is almost spring! This is what i wore today. I didn't have to wear a jacket today! Other than that, I am so excited for Lorde's concert here in Toronto. I am literally counting the days down and when it comes to events like these, I tend to shop for clothes because i just can't bare to find few pieces in my closet. Although i need to break that habit but i found this sweater again. You may recognize this sweater from last year. I thought today was the perfect day to wear it.

what i am wearing | cap from unif clothing, shades from ebay,
necklace chain from topman, sweater from fabrixquare,
pants from zara, boots by steve madden

Comments

  1. simply stunning!
    the jumper is really cool
    love your necklace too

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that the snow is finally thawing. That's a picture-worthy statement necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chris! i can't wait for this cold weather to go away. Let's go spring shopping soon! :D

      Delete
  3. Stunning and rad!

    I'm running a giveaway in my blog! It would be really cool if you join it!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Andrés! I will definitely check out your giveaway :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game