Spring Break


posted on here | lookbook

Here is one of the looks i posted awhile back. I thought it was perfect to blog it for this spring season! I'm glad it is finally spring and summer is coming. This look is perfect for that spring break. I went for casual and yet comfortable with this outfit. Who says you can't be comfy and still look dapper. I am still in love with this floral shirt i got from Asos. You can check out my featured on their website here.

what i am wearing | asos floral shirt, topman beanie, 
wax jeans from hm, boots is thrifted, bag from urban outfitters, 
watch from don bosco and shades by raybans.

Comments

  1. totally love this look !!

    i have just followed your blog via GFC
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      I am now following you :)
      great blog!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look dear and your watch is amazing !!!!
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game