Requiem on Water

posted on here | lookbook

Hello Everyone! I am back. Sorry i have been missing with blogging. To be honest my internet was cut off for a week and that is why i haven't been posting looks for a while. During that break i took many photos. I will be posting my past looks and outfits i wore for the past couple of days.

This look was actually taken in the Philippines. We rented this amazing hidden resort in Batangas. I love this place so much because this place is private and you can pretty much do anything you want. I have been a good boy, so nothing rebellious but i did have a little bit of rum.

For this look i made it very casual because it is very hot in the Philippines. I tried to look trendy other than looking like normal people would wear on very hot days. Hope you like this look. More photos to come.

what i am wearing | beanie is thrift-ed, shades from le specs,
shirt by obey, chinos from hm and shoes from vans.

Comments

  1. I really enjoy your outfits! Thank you for inspiring me to start my own blog :) Please check it out!
    http://ericchuangg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit dude! You look rad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game