Love Away

posted on here | lookbook

Here is one of the looks i put together for a birthday event i went to yesterday. I wanted to look casual yet kind of laid back with a little edgy twist to it. I am definitely loving these Unif Grim Creepers. I don't wear it as much because i'm scared of ruining them. I just wear them occasionally. This bowler hat is a must have piece in your wardrobe. I pretty much wear this hat like everyday now. I think i have been obsessing wearing hats or beanies lately. Hope you like this look! 

what i am wearing | bowler hat from virginblak, envelope bag from fabrixquare,
shirt from blue notes, trousers from hm, shades from ebay and shoes from UNIF

Comments

  1. Your blog is fantastic! I follow you know :)

    Maybe you want to visit my blog too

    Dogwalk-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks denis! i love your blog and your style man! :D

      Delete
    2. i am now following you on BlogLovin!

      Delete
  2. nice look! i love the shirt. the whole outfit looks great :-)


    check out my blog
    http://jonthegold.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game