Better Days

posted on here | lookbook

As many of you may already know. I went to the Philippines to visit my family, relatives and specially my grandmother. Three weeks of being with them wasn't enough. I was sad when the days are almost over because i was having too much fun and it was my first time seeing them in twelve years. My family and i traveled around Philippines. 

One of my favorite places we went is this hidden beach resort called Acuatico, located in San Juan, Batangas. This Place is one of the most popular vacation destinations. I must say that it is more fun in the Philippines. I wished that i could have stayed more longer. If you are planning to travel to this paradise. Check out more info here at www.acuaticoresort.com.ph

what i am wearing | cap from unif clothing, 
tye dye shirt from coco republic, jeans from levis, 
shoes from vans and shades from le specs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game