Fragile Bird

posted on here | lookbook

Sorry for my late blog post. This is my latest look i posted on lookbook. This was taken when i left Canada to Philippines. I've been staying here in The Philippines for 12 days now. I must say the weather here is very hot. I have been doing a lot of travelling with my family. I met so many family relatives for the first time and some i haven't seen for 12 years. I am enjoying so much here and i'm still pretty culture shocked because it is so much different from Canada. Hope you like this look and i promise to post more. 

what i am wearing | beanie by wasted youth, jean jacket from by levis,
sweater from american apparel, t-shirt from topman, shades from le specs,
boots is thrift-ed and jeans by levis.

Comments

  1. I <3 the denim jacket!
    btw, you must visit Jakarta (Indonesia) for more culture shock :p

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Fahad! i would def. would love to travel there! <3

      Delete
  2. Very handsome!

    http://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game