Skinny Love

posted on here | lookbook

I just got this new T.U.K Creepers i got from Urban Outfitters. This pair of creepers are definitely one of my favorite piece right now. The F.T.W Cap is from UNIF clothing. I wear this like almost everyday now. It keeps my hair in place i guess but i love the meaning of the initials. Hope you like this look i put together! This look is something i would wear on a regular day when i just don't give a f**k, Haha. 

This week i am going to a cottage in Muskoka with bunch of my rad friends. It's like three hours drive from where i live. I can't wait any longer, I am stoked. The place that we are going is beautiful. So i'm going to take lots of photos and show you guys! Until next time! Peace and Love, Marc.

what i am wearing | cap from unif, band t-shirt is slayer, 
pants from zara, creepers from urban outfitters.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game