Blood Bank

posted on here | lookbook

First of all i want to give a huge thank you to choies.com for this amazing inspired Givenchy Shark Print Jumper. I am totally in love with this. I can't wait to layer it with other things. Other than that, i am so happy that it is finally spring here in Canada. I think there was a delay in our season changes because for the past couple of days was so freaking cold. I had to wear winter jackets those days. Hope you like this look! 

what i am wearing | fedora hat from hm, shades from le specs,
jean jacket from levis, jumper from choies, 
chinos from zara and shoes from zara

Comments

  1. GREAT COMBINATION!
    especially, i love the shoes
    anyway, thank you for following me & your lovely comment!


    www.fahadscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game