Pretty Reckless

Sorry for my lack of presence on this blog. It is quite obvious that i'm not really into much this keeping this blog updated but seriously i don't want that to happen. I love blogging and fashion. I promise that will keep my presence on here. I have been busy with work and finishing up my courses. I have been looking into programs and schools i want to get into. Right now i have been busy helping out my friend, beautiful model, Ashley for this Hair United Fashion Show. Fact that my friend Ashley picked me to design and make the dress for the fashion show. I finally finished it and they loved it. I really can not wait to see her in that dress. The Concept was Futuristic Woman. So i designed this perfect futuristic dress inspired with 60's dress with edgy on top of it. As you may know i love minimal look, leather and spikes. So i have made the perfect dress. I will post photos after the Fashion show. I seriously can not wait. Hope you like this look i wore today. I kept this look more of my personal style, more of myself. What i would wear normally on my daily life. Very edgy yet casual. Until Next time, Love Marc.

1. BEANIE, TOPMAN
2. DENIM SHIRT, H&M
3. JEANS, H&M
4. SHOES, UNIF
5. JACKET, VIRGINBLAK

Comments

  1. Just wanted to let you know, your fits are absolutely nice! This one is my overall favorite! Keep doing your thing man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game