Give Me One Reason

Summer has come and passed. I must say that i am going to miss this summer although it did not enjoy every minute of it but It was still good. There was some good times. I pretty much worked my butt off this summer. I did not do much fun things other than celebrated my amazing 22nd Birthday last August. I'm always grateful that my birthday is Summer time but what i am excited about is this coming Autumn. I adore Fall Season. The Fashion in fall is always outstanding. I love seeing people put amazing pieces of layers on their clothing. I'm going try accessorizing a lot this fall season. Especially Scarves are one of my favorite pieces on clothing. I'm really into big gigantic scarves, like knitted ones especially and i love wearing boots. I can finally wear the boots i have bought over the summer sale. Other than that, hope you like this look. Current Song Listening right now is Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman. If you haven't heard this song. You need to listen to it now.
1. BEANIE, TOPMAN
2. JEAN JACKET, LEVI'S
3. ANCHOR SHIRT, TOPMAN
4. PANTS, ZARA
5. BOOTS, ZARA

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game