Posterity

Hey Lovelies! Hope everyone had a great long weekend. I just wanted to update things in my life. Nothing much is going on other than working. I finally finished my first course and i still have two more to do in September and i'm done. Other than that, I have been obsessing with this new Canon Rebel 4ti that just came out couple of weeks ago. I read the specs and seen photos. I think is it amazing. I believe the screen is now touch screen. I feel in love with it because you don't see a lot of DSLR cameras with touch screen and i'm loving the new feature it has. I have been wanting a camera that take videos. So i could finally take fashion reviews, tutorials and DIY videos. I'm selling my old Canon Rebel XS although i am going to miss that camera. 

Hope you like this latest look i posted on lookbook. I finally got the dream jacket i wanted for a really long time. Don't even ask me how much it was. I'll just say it cost my whole pay check. I got this at virginblak.com and it is real leather. I've noticed that this jacket is similar to the leather jacket i have seen in Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2011 Men's Collection. I think this is like a inspired Burberry, i wouldn't say a fake because it does not say Burberry on this jacket. Just the whole look and details are similar from the real one. One other thing that i wanted to tell you guys. I'll be doing a little project in this blog and i think it is a great way to show all the bloggers and readers out there about this idea. I have been talking to my good friends if they could join by helping me out and such. Stay Tuned, Love Marc.

Comments

  1. Really amazing jacket and a great picture of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOU ARE SO AWESOME...I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Meantime, I will continue browsing. Hope to hear from you soon and following.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game