Distance

This past couple of weeks of summer haze. I have been obsessing with prints such as animals, floral, Aztec and paisleys. I decided to take it up a notch. I'm not going to be afraid wearing really short shorts anymore. I have noticed that my style keeps changing dramatically. I'm more comfortable wearing things i like now. I live in a city where fashion is limited. People are going to judge what you wear or how you look. I know that in fact everyone is judgmental wherever you go but i noticed this city is like a bubble full of fake and uneducated people and seriously have no fashion sense at all. I sometimes wish that i live in Europe like Paris because wearing shorts like this is normal to them. This problem i have is like this high school drama all over again. You either fit in or be a loner just to be yourself. I Apologize for my rant, it is the truth but I know where i stand and I'm not going to change for anyone just because this person said something. I am who i am and who i want to be. Life is too short to blend in. Hope you like this look and the shorts i got from Topman.com
1. BLAZER, H&M
2. SHIRT, TOPMAN
3. SANDALS, ALDO
4. PAISLEY SHORTS, TOPMAN
5. GLASSES, HOT TOPIC

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game