Talk That Talk

Hey Everyone! Sorry i haven't been posting for the past couple of days. This weekend was a lot of fun. I went to Toronto with my best friends. Oh how much i have missed that festive place. This weekend was perfect because it was MMVA's and Singers are rehearsing and such for the big event. It is probably happening while i speak right now. Too bad i can't watch it because i'm back in my hometown and i don't have the channel. Other than that. My friends and i went shopping. My feet are still hurting actually, we walked pretty much the whole day. I picked up some couple of things that i really liked from Urban Outfitters and We visited this amazing store called Lavish & Squalor. I just fell in love when i stepped my foot in that store and the people that works there are just very fashionable. I'm going to visit that place more often when i move out there. Here is my latest look. Sorry i missed couple of looks i posted on lookbook.nu. Hope you like this look! Love Marc.

1. SWEATER, URBAN OUTFITTERS
2. BAG, URBAN OUTFITTERS
3. PANTS, URBAN OUTFITTERS
4. SHOES, H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game