Since You're Gone

Hey Everyone! Happy June 1st! This is my latest post on lookbook that was taken yesterday. It was a beautiful day yesterday but today is just very rainy and wet. Rainy days sometimes makes me sad but sometimes i like those days where you can just stay at home and drink coffee while rain pours down. This look is very simple. I call it Simply Dark. I love Dark and Shade colors and this look is perfectly comfy. I bought the sweater from H&M. It was on sale for only $15 dollars. Even though this sweater is really thick. I just love the details on the sweater. I mixed this look with a little bit of rock & edgy by adding Studs and Spikes. I adore this new Unif Hellraisers shoes i bought from dolls kill. Hope you like this look, Love Marc.

1. SWEATER, H&M
2. SHORTS, MARC BUENO
3. CLUTCH , VIRGINBLAK
4. SHOES HELLRAISERS, UNIF
5. RING, ARDENES

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game