Beautiful Sinner

Just a little update and coming up events in my life. Nothing much has been really going on other than working a lot and finishing up my courses. Though i am very excited for next year. I will be applying for Colleges i want to get in to this summer. I am thinking about Humber, Seneca and George Brown for fashion design program. I heard a lot of good things about those Colleges, so wish me luck. I am hoping to start next year in January. I been working on my portfolio and sewing my designs that I've done for more experience and such. But the most exciting part that i am looking forward is going back to my hometown In Manila, Philippines after this Christmas. I will be spending my New Years back where i came from in a very long time. I must say that i have not been back home since i was 9 or 10 years old. I do really miss my family. Specially my grandmother, She's the only grandparent i have left and I really do miss everyone.
Other than that i have been good with my credit cards. I've been controlling my shopping habit and i never thought that i could handle it but i did. I am very proud of my self for that. Thrift shopping and Affordable Fashion is always in my mind now. No more spending on things i don't really need and I have found my new skill. I know where to find all the good sale items. Well that's pretty much everything that is going on right now. Hope you like this look. Let me tell you that 75% of this outfit is H&M. Until next time. Love Marc.

1. SCARF, H&M
2. BLAZER, H&M
3. SHIRT, H&M
4. COATED JEANS, H&M
5. BOOTS, ZARA
6. BAG, VIRGINBLAK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game