Always Where I Need To Be

Hey Everyone! Hope you all had an amazing weekend. I'm pretty sure i did. This is my latest look i took on Easter Sunday. It was a beautiful sunny day. I really like this look on me. Very Minimalist and Simplicity. I matched black color shirt and blazer with this copper orange-y pants that i got from H&M for $24.99. Very cheap, I know! I love the quality and it fits me very well. This was the bag that i was talking about on my previous post which i got from Winners for $40 dollars and it was originally priced for $89.99. This bag is designed by Caleb. I never heard of that designer name before but i'm starting to fall in love. Very simple but edgy.
 I didn't accessorize much on this look. I'm not really into a lot of accessories but hopefully one day i can explore more into wearing accessories more often. I got this ring at Ardenes. The fake wayfarer, i could never miss. I always wear that glasses pretty much on my every look. The shoes were from Zara. I have always loved Zara since the day i laid my eyes on that store. Hope you like this look! Love Marc.

1. BLAZER, H&M
2. SHIRT, JOHN VARVATOS
3. CHINOS, H&M
4. SHOES, TOMS
5. BAG, CALEB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game