Set Fire To The Rain

Last night we had a little bit of winter. Then i woke up this morning feeling like sh*t. I swear this global warming thing is really making me sick. So i had to take ibuprofen to get me through this day. I barely could walk at all but i still went out and went shopping with my bro, Patrick. Staying home will make me even more sick. So today i went to winners with my bro. I found this really nice bag, Its black and it has some gold details on it. I will show it on my next look. I bought it for 39 dollars and regularly was 80 dollars. So that was a really good deal. You can`t pass on half price designer bags. The bag was designed by Caleb. I really don`t know about the designer but i really like look of it. The Current song listening right now is Set Fire To The Rain by Adele. Happy Earth Hour Everyone! Hope you like my look of the day. Love Marc.

1. AVAITORS, URBAN OUTFITTERS
2. JACKET, H&M
3. KNITTED SWEATER, H&M
4. JEANS, VIRGINBLAK
5. BOOTS, ZARA
6. WALLET, LOUIS VUITTON

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game