Nothing Left to Lose

So i finally did cut off the sleeves of my denim jacket. I got this at a thrift store in Hamilton a while back. It was actually a little boys jacket, the sleeve were too short. I always love playing with my clothes and doing a D.I.Y. kind of things. It is perfect for the summer coming up and i cant wait to wear this more often. Other than that. I have a very exciting news. I have always wanted a tattoo since i was like 15. Now i ended up with three. They are not big art piece. Just words on my chest and two on my both arms. So I finally decided that i am going to start with my left arm with half sleeve. I already have the ideas and such. I can not wait already. I'll be posting photos of it when it is done. Hope you like this look! Love Marc.

1. DIY STUDDED JEAN JACKET, in DENIM OUTERWEAR
2. TANK TOP, AMERICAN APPAREL, in AMERICAN APPAREL TOPS
3. PANTS, URBAN OUTFITTERS, in URBAN OUTFITTERS PANTS
4. BOOTS, DR. MARTENS, in DR. MARTENS BOOTS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game