Topshop & Topman in Canada

Topshop & Topman are now in Canada. After months of consumer buzz and excitement. Topshop & Topman one of British's top iconic retail is now available in Canada. I think i'm going to start spending my money there now. I must say that i love British. I love the Fashion, Clothes, Music and their History. Bringing UK Fashion Landmark to Canada will make people go crazy, like myself and i mean that in a good way. The store opened just yesterday, on October 5th. Although i miss the grand opening. I didn't miss much but from what I've heard the line up was very long. Other than that, i would have love to see Coco Rocha cut the ribbon.

Topshop is Located at the bay in Yorkdale Shopping Mall. From a reliable source says that "Topshop and Topman design look and feel will evoke the spirit of London's iconic Oxford Circus store. Embracing just over 15,000 square feet of retail the store will span two floors interconnected with an in-store stairwell. Polished black glass portal entries, matt porcelain flooring and white neon signage, will bring the brands' signature look to this first Canadian location. Architectural details will include signature touches such as mannequin display windows, carnival neon shop lettering, graphic mural decals and black accents throughout the store." Just reading that makes me want to drive there already and sleep outside the parking lot, just to be the first customer to go in. I just can't wait to check it out. I'll make sure i have enough money so i could do a little shopping or more.


Picture from 2010 Campaign Featuring Louis Simonon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game