The King of Pop

I was very stressed out this past couple of days. Thinking what am i going to be for Halloween. When it comes to dressing up for an occasion like Halloween. I pretty much do it very big. I didn't want to be like a typical simple doctor or construction worker costume. It has to be someone i really love. I love dressing up. So i thought why not be Michael Jackson. I have always loved his style and music. I get to be the iconic king of pop, Michael Jackson for Halloween. Let me tell you that it was very hard to find this replica jacket, Michael Jackson wore in the Thriller Video. It took me probably maybe like a week for searching a M.J Costume but i was very glad that i found one. I found this very cool vintage store downtown Hamilton. Called Out of The Past. I never thought that i would find it there. The only one thing i forgot was the white glove but hope you like it and Check out the lookbook (spookbook) contest. Clothing: Hat from Le Chateau, Black Shirt from H&M, Pants from Zara, Shoes by TOMS, Thriller Jacket from Out of the Past, Wig from Salon Place.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game