I figure life is a gift

About Me & My Goals? I never really had a chance to introduce myself. Well my name is Marc Bueno. I have moved around a lot, Manila  to Vancouver British Columbia to Ontario, Canada. Well thats three times but that's a lot, i think. I am mixed Spanish, Filipino, Japanese and a tiny bit of Chinese. I love to design clothes and i blog mostly about everything i love. I'm weird and crazy all the time. I love Paris, I love French culture and I wish to live there one day. I tend to believe everything is possible. I love art & fashion. I strongly want to pursue a career in fashion designing and my goal in life is to have my own little boutique and hoping to get big in the future. I'm not going to change for anyone just because this person said something. I am who i am and who i want to be. I don't really care what other people think of me cause either way what they are gonna think for what they believe, There's nothing they could say that would hurt me. Inspiration & Love? People that i look up to are those who have never failed me, they've watched my back, and been the ones there for the good times and the bad, Which are my mom, my sister and my brother. I love them more than anything. I have met many marvelous people in my day, and they each taught me something new. My life is not perfect but i pretty much got everything i need right here with me, i got air in my lungs, few trustworthy friends who will respect and stand by me, and a family who will protect me. I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's going to happen or who i'm going to meet or where i'm going to wind up. i figure life is a gift and i don't intend on wasting it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game