Dusty Pink

I have been obsessing with neutral colors this summer. Wearing over sized tee and baggy shorts are definitely my must have pieces for this summer. I was inspired with Kanye West season two collection or  Fear of God clothing but with a little bit of distressed look to it. I copped these pieces from H&M both top and the shorts, the tank i am wearing inside is from forever 21 men. To finish the overall aesthetics. I have my sunglasses from ASOS men, Daniel Wellington watch and last but not least, my new balance shoes i got from Urban Outfitters about a year ago. Hope you like this look! Until Next Time. 

what i am wearing | shades from asos men, watch from daniel wellington,
oversized tee and shorts from h&m, tank from forever 21 men,
shoes from new balance (Urban Outfitters).

Shop this look (Similar Items)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game