Western Vibes

For this look i was inspired by famous people such as James Bay, Mick Jagger, Russell Brand and Harry Styles. I love that whole western vibe look but still have that edge to it. I got this genuine suede shirt from forever 21 for only $30. I believe it was $80 dollars at one time but i got it on sale. To finish off this look. I wore this wide brimmed hat from Urban Outfitters and the shades from Asos Men.

what i am wearing | suede shirt from forever 21, jeans from hm, chelsea boots 
from asos men, watch from daniel wellington and hat from urban outfitters.

Shop this look (Similar Items)

Comments

  1. One word for your outfits "Amazing" and look at you "you are looking classy and hot in this camel shirt"
    and your boots outstanding dude. I will add one more thing if you wear a mens tailored suits with this accessories you will look complete hot and sexy. love from Aliya. kisses !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! it really means alot. I will definitely check that out! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game