Shearling & Grid


posted on here | lookbook

First of all i apologize for the quality of the photos. I forgot to bring my camera, so i had to use my iPhone 6 camera to take this photos. but It actually turned out not too bad. Anyways, I am loving this faux black shearling jacket i got from forever 21. For this look i wanted to have that minimal sporty vibe with a pop of olive color i wore under this grid/plaid shirt from hm. Other than that. I will be working with Daniel Wellington again this coming month and on top of that, i may be doing another giveaway for Christmas! so stay tuned for that.

what i am wearing | shades from le specs, shearling jacket from forever 21
shirt from hm, olive t-shirt from forever 21, jeans from zara
and new look shoes from asos

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game