Modern Nineties


posted on here | lookbook

I have been looking for a perfect while faux leather jacket for quite sometime now. I finally found one at forever 21 men. Not only this jacket is a perfect fit, its quite comfy too. I own few leather jackets and some of them don't feel comfortable. I am in love with this casual sporty look i have been rocking since last summer. With this look, to make it more stylish. I added this plaid shirt from hm and tied it around my waist to get that nineties vibe but still look modern. 

what i am wearing | white leather jacket from forever 21 men, grey t-shirt from
forever 21 men, leather baseball cap from amazon fashion, plaid shirt from hm,
black pants from forever 21, new balance shoes from urban outfitters
and a classic timeless watch from daniel wellington.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game