Kimono


posted on here | lookbook

I remember when i was a little kid i had so many questions. I asked my mom where we came from or what was our nationalities and such. Finding out that i am mixed Filipino, Japanese and Spanish, I was so amaze because not only i just had one culture but i have three. I am proud of what i am but Japanese culture is probably my favorite in my blood. My point is that today i was inspired by that culture with this look. I plan someday to go to Japan and experience it in real life. I hope you like this look! Until next time.

what i am wearing | kimono from forever 21, printed floral shirt from asos men,
jeans from forever 21 men, watch from daniel wellington and sandals from aldo.

Comments

  1. I like the print of the shirt.
    Greetings.

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!! http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2015/08/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. Kimono refresh everything with a share of style, it´s the perfect complement.
    Greetings!
    DOWBOND

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game