From Dusk Till Dawn


posted on here | lookbook

Hey all! So i am back with blogging. Sorry, i took quite sometime off the internet. I will be posting new looks, three or four times weekly. I wanted to continue this part of my life. I've always loved inspiring and sharing my world with you guys. Today's look, i wanted to go for more of that laid back rock n' roll dude. I thought the ripped jeans would give that effect on my look. I had to accessorize it this classic wide brim hat from Urban Outfitters and watch from Daniel Wellington. What do you think about this look? Let me know on the comment down bellow. 

what i am wearing | hat from urbanoutfitters, watch from daniel wellington,
denim jacket and shirt from forever 21 men, ripped denim jeans from hm,
chelsea boots from asos.

Shop this look (Similar Items)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game