Men's Lookbook | Men In Black

It has been quite awhile since i posted a blog. I am back and i will be posting more looks to inspire you all lovely fashionistos out there but today i wanted to show you guys my top eight looks i did over the years. As you may already know that i love using black color as my base. To top it all off, I would use a pattern or color as my bold statement on my looks. This year i feel like its all about being minimal with pattern choices. Floral print is always nice but i feel like it is been over done every summer season. Stripes, Grids or any square, lined patterns is making a come back. Let me know on the comment down below, which looks are your favorites? Until Next time.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style!!
    Greetings.

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game