White Grid Lines


posted on here | lookbook

For this look i wanted to be minimal with colors, textures and shapes. I used black as my base color but with a pop of white grid lines as my statement look. I feel like as i get older my style is changing to something more subtle and yet casual. Colors are getting more darker than ever. 

Other than that this coat is everything to me right now, I found this coat at this Canadian brand store called, Le Chateau. I believe it was 50 percent off the price and who can pass on that. Although I am a little sad that i wont get to wear this coat many times this year as the weather is changing to Spring and Summer. Let me know what you think about this look? Until next time. 

All the photos were taken by a fellow canadian blogger and friend, Jenny McNutt. You can visit her blog here at www.hamontrevival.com

what i am wearing | beanie from topman, coat from le chateau, grid shirt 
from asos, pants from forever 21, shoes from converse and socks from h&m.

Shop this look (Similar Items)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game