Camel & Grid

posted on here | lookbook

So i am finally settled down with the new house. The move went great and everything is coming along. I had many days off to decorate my room as well. I will do a room tour soon. Other than that, my family and i went to grab some lunch at this sushi restaurant called August 8 and since it is a family day. This is what i wore today. I feel like "The Camel Coat Trend" will always be in style. It will never go out of style like the classic biker leather jacket. This is a must have piece for fall and winter season. Hope you like it. Until Next time! Ciao.

what i am wearing | hat from urban-outfitters, coat from forever 21, grid scarf from vero moda, 
turtle neck from zara, jeans from hm, boots from asos and watch from daniel wellington.

Shop this look (Similar Items)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game