Safe Haven


posted on here | lookbook

For the past few months i have been editing my photos like changing the background, colors and adding effects on my photos. It's actually really fun. Some people may not like it because it takes time. I like it and It's because i probably have a lot of patience. It takes a lot of time to do this just so you know. For this look i wanted to put my self on a perfect place like a paradise. I call it Safe Haven, hence the title. A cottage house by the lake with lots of trees and mountains. This would be my perfect place to live. Hope you like it. Let me know the comment down below what you guys think about this? Until next time.

what i am wearing | hat from urban outfitters, shades from le specs, coat from zara,
shirt from hm, pants from hm, shoes from aldo and watch from daniel wellington.

Comments

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and it's awesome!
    Love your look and this photo is amazing! Great job!

    BLOG | runjacerun inc.
    INSTAGRAM | @runjacerun
    TWITTER | @runjaceruninc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my blog jason! :D
      i'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Perfect outfit!!
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit, and the photo is amazing!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Increible las fotos. ¡Me encanta el blog!

    http://frank-alonsso.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit - I adore your shoes and your coat. So put together and dapper. x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo Marc!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game