Denim Daze

posted on here | lookbook

It has been a really cool summer here in Canada. I have been wearing sweaters or jackets for the past couple of weeks. I feel like i didn't really get that summer haze this year. I read somewhere that a man predicted last year, that we are going to get a cold summer and yes, it did come true. This is what i wore when i went to Toronto with my cousins from New York. They never been to Toronto, so i took them for a stroll.

what i am wearing | shades from le specs, jacket from zara,
bag from urban outfitters, joggers from hm and shoes from vans.

Comments

  1. i like so much this kind of trousers
    great look

    Mi blog by Amo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! This look is perfect.
    Glad I found your blog on ASOS Fashion Finder :)
    I'm your latest Bloglovin follower, love your style <3

    xoxo Iris
    A Dash Of Fash

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Iris! love your blog! i will definitely follow you too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game