Denim Love

posted on here | lookbook

I could never get enough of denim. I just love denim to be honest, i wear it pretty much everyday. It could be a denim jacket, jeans or shirt. For this look i wanted to look casual and very 90's. I was born in the nineties so that probably explain a lot of my denim obsession. I contrasted this look by wearing this classic red flannel shirt around my waist and now, last but not least, i wore this classic white converse to finish the look. Perfect look for this season.

what i am wearing | jacket by levis, shades from le specs,
white t-shirt by hm, shirt by unif and shoes by converse.

Comments

  1. Love your outfit, very cool.

    Igal
    www.thecuriousgentleman.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool outfit and very creative photos
    Nice pieces too
    GoodJob! :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/anamorphose.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post darling! Great styling!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game