West Coast


posted on here | lookbook

Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you all are having a great Sunday. I know mine was pretty good. I had the usual family gathering for Easter and dinner was amazing. This is what i wore today. It was a great day and the weather is finally getting warmer. Other than last week, we had a little snow and it was couple degrees over. I am so over winter, seriously.

I am wearing this rad shirt from Wardrobe Ritual. Ashley the designer of Wardrobe Ritual and i met on instagram and started communicating. She is just amazing sending me couple shirts for me to try on. I must say that her work is superb. She is one of the most talented people i know. This is one of the shirt she gave me and one more shirt will be posted soon. Hope you like this look.

what i am wearing | shirt from wardrobe ritual, shades from le specs,
tank from topman, acid jeans from forever 21, shoes by converse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game