Buzzcut Season


posted on here | lookbook

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Hope you all are having fun with your love ones. This look is very casual and it is a perfect outfit for a Valentines Date. I finally found this perfect bomber jacket i have been looking for awhile now. 

I just really hope that snow here in Canada will go away soon. I really want to start posting looks but the weather is just been crazy but other than that Hope you like this look. I don't know if you have noticed that i cut my hair short again! Let me know what you think?

what i am wearing | wide brimmed hat from urban outfitters, shades from lespecs,
bomber jacket from HM, Denim shirt from Bluenotes, Black Jeans from Forever21 
and Boots by Dr.Martens


Comments

  1. Awesome outfit
    Super nice pics
    Very good :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game