Lonesome Dreams


posted on here | lookbook

Sorry for my late post! As you can probably tell that i haven't been posting looks very much. I have been busy with a lot of things actually. With School, Work and new projects. I promise that i will be back very soon. I will come back with a bang this coming new year! haha. I will still post looks once in while until i settle down a bit. 

You probably have noticed that my hair is long now! It's growing so fast. Should i keep growing it or should i cut it short like last time? Let me know and give me some ideas on what i should do with my next hairstyle. Leave me a comment down below! For Meanwhile, you can check out and follow me on instagram for daily post at @thebuenofashionisto. 

what i am wearing | Wool scarf by Adrian Wu, Beanie by Wasted Youth,
Boots by Dr. Martens, Jacket from Zara, Pants from Zara, Bag By Prada.

Comments

  1. I noticed you have awesome style ;) I think that you shouldn't cut hair! Your hairstyle is so good and I like it :)

    Kisses from Poland
    www.blond-yasmin.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 You have a cute style! i love it. and thank you for the advice on my hair. I might keep it :)

      Delete
  2. the hair is cool!
    and your outfit is cool too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and your style :) I add you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game