Teenage Riot


posted on herelookbook

This is one of the Back to School look i put together and featuring Hickies Laces. I wanted to look very casual and yet stylish at the same time when coming back to school without wearing too much out there. I think this Varsity Jacket is a perfect statement. Other than that, This Hickies Laces are a must have because they are amazing. It's a perfect replacement to the old school knotted laces. I chose my converse because we all know how hard to loosen and tie up the converse shoe laces all the time.  Thank you so much Colin for sending these out for me to try out. If you want to know more about it, check it out here at hickies It is one of a kind shoe elastic laces ever invented.

what i am wearing | Jeans by Levis, Shoes by Converse, Tank by Boy London,
Varsity Jacket from BO, Shoes Laces by HICKIES, Bowler Hat from Virginblak

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting Game